Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Importance of Home Security for Frequent Travelers

I travel very frequently for my high paced job, and as a result I do not spend that much time at my home. I also do not live with anybody, and this makes my expensive home and luxury goods a prime target for thieves and burglars. Little did I know that they were casing the joint to figure out my schedule, and then the next time I left for more than a couple days, they broke in through a window and cleaned me out. They took my television and my stereo system as well as my microwave, and my collection of luxury watches. I was outraged, but since I didn't have a home security Austin system, there was little chance of bringing them to justice.

The very next day, I had a home security system installed, and to my surprise, the burglars came back the very next night. 

I guess they thought there was more that they could make off with, but this time, I caught them on tape stealing one of my priceless Faberge eggs. Their license plates were caught on camera as well, and when the police tracked them down, I got all my stuff back.

1 comment:

  1. The technicians our residential locksmith company got are exceptional, personable and committed to the work. If you in need of a new door lock that has a keypad after the current deadbolt lock stopped working you will find all of that in Atlanta Locksmith.

    ReplyDelete