Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Our Auto Insurance Covers Locksmith Services

My husband called me from work and said he locked his keys in his car. He wanted to know if our insurance would cover a locksmith. Check out home security systems Austin TX.

I started looking around for our policy and I couldn't find it. I called the insurance company to find out. They said yes it would and I would need to pay upfront and they would refund the amount once they got the receipt.

I told my husband to call one and keep the receipt so we could get the money refunded. He did and they promptly gave us a check.

7 comments:

  1. It's truth that the locksmith industry has been expanded greatly. And in most cases we usually need help of several locksmiths, not just one. Also when choosing a locksmith or a locksmith company, pay attention to the list of their services and always consult them whether their technicians are competent enough to perform your job.
    locksmith Bellevue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! What kind of insurance policy do you have and which company provides you this? I have to pay my own money every time and it is quite expensive, cause I call a locksmith http://locksmithohlocksmith.com/ pretty often

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!
    What is your target? Just answer me please. http://locksmith-allentown-pa.com/Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! Life insurance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks locksmith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice locksmiths devices! You can use this interesting locksmiths device: http://locksmith-in-san-jose.com/ for your business! Be prepared for your car incident!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this valuable information.. medeco security center

    ReplyDelete